Indian low-cost carrier SpiceJet has recently announced that it will resume its flight operation for Dubai starting from 18th August 2021.
The announcement comes after the UAE govt has allowed passengers with valid UAE resident visas from India to and through UAE.
As per the schedule shared by the SpiceJet airline, it will be operating flights between India’s Amritsar, Kozhikode, Kochi, and Mumbai and Dubai, UAE.
SpiceJet India-Dubai Flight Schedule
|Flight No.||Departure||Dep. Time||Arrival||Arr. Time||Frequency||Start Date||End Date|
It is important to note that the sale of the above-mentioned flights will start effective 17 Aug 2021.
It is worth mentioning that the UAE has put India into the ‘Red List’ and suspends all inbound flights from India amid the fear of the Delta variant of Covid-19.
Now as the coronavirus cases in India continue to reduce UAE has resume travel from India but as of now it only allows resident visa holders to enter the country.
Travel Guidelines For UAE
SpiceJet has also issued travel guidelines for its passengers and said “With immediate effect, Passengers with valid UAE Residence Visa will be accepted for travel from India to Dubai based on the below-mentioned documents…”
- “Return Permit for Resident outside UAE form” which is issued to the passenger(s) from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA).
- A valid negative Covid-19 Test Certificate that is issued within the valid time frame, namely, 48 hours, from the time of collecting the sample and issued by an approved health service that uses QR Code System.
- A Rapid PCR Test Report that should be based on molecular diagnostic testing intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid for SARS-COV-2 viral RNA; conducted at the departure airport prior to 4 hours of departure.
- Children below the age of 12 years old are exempted from COVID-19 PCR TEST.
- Passengers traveling to UAE from India are requested to reach the airport at least 5 hours prior to the departure.
Note: Permission granted by the GDRFA before 5th August 2021 will not be acceptable. Permission from the GDRFA issued on 5th August 2021 onwards is valid. https://smart.gdrfad.gov.ae/homepage.aspx