The Civil Aviation Authority of Oman lifts the travel ban on fully vaccinated passengers from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and other 18 countries that were red-listed.
Effective 01st Sep 2021 Travelers from the above-mentioned countries can travel to Oman. However, they need to follow the guidelines announced by the Omani authorities.
After the announcement comes, Oman Air the national carrier of Oman has announced the schedule of flights between India and Muscat for the month of September 2021.
As per the schedule published by the airline, it will connect Muscat with Indian cities like Bengaluru, Mumbai, Kochi, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Trivandrum.
Oman Air Flights Between India and Muscat
From India to Muscat – September 2021
|Departure||Arrival||Dep. Time||Arr. Time||Frequency|
|Bengaluru||Muscat||10:10||12:15||Sat & Sun|
|Mumbai||Muscat||10:30||11:40||Wed, Sat & Sun|
|Kochi||Muscat||09:55||12:00||Wed, Sat & Sun|
|Delhi||Muscat||10:05||12:00||Wed, Sat & Sun|
|Hyderabad||Muscat||10:20||12:15||Wed, Sat & Sun|
|Chennai||Muscat||09:35||11:50||Wed, Sat & Sun|
|Trivandrum||Muscat||09:30||11:45||Sat & Sun|
From Muscat to India – September 2021
|Departure||Arrival||Dep. Time||Arr. Time||Freq|
|Muscat||Bengaluru||02:35||07:40||Sat & Sun|
|Muscat||Mumbai||02:20||06:40||Wed, Sat & Sun|
|Muscat||Kochi||02:10||07:15||Wed, Sat & Sun|
|Muscat||Delhi||02:15||06:55||Wed, Sat & Sun|
|Muscat||Hyderabad||02:25||07:10||Wed, Sat & Sun|
|Muscat||Chennai||02:10||07:35||Wed, Sat & Sun|
|Muscat||Trivandrum||01:25||06:40||Sat & Sun|
All flights are as per the bubble bilateral agreement between the Republic of India and the Sultanate of Oman and are valid until 30th Sep 2021.
Those who are planning to travel to Oman should ensure that they are aware of all requirements.
Please check with your travel agent or Oman Air offices for eligibility to travel to the Sultanate of Oman due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Oman Travel Guidelines
- Omani citizens, Oman resident card holders, Oman visa holders, guests who do not require a visa to travel to Oman and guests who are eligible to obtain a visa on arrival are permitted to enter the Sultanate of Oman.
- Guests are required to present a COVID-19 vaccine certificate containing its corresponding QR code. The certificate needs to state the complete vaccination details.
- Guests will be exempted from quarantine once they present the vaccination certificate and a negative COVID-19 PCR test report.
- The COVI D-19 PCR test should be conducted 96 hours prior to the scheduled time of arrival in the Sultanate of Oman for international flights of more than 8 hours duration (including transit), and 72 hours for shorter flights.
- Before boarding the aircraft, all guests traveling to the Sultanate of Oman, including diplomats, are required to pre-register on the Tarassud+ mobile app and to upload the vaccination certificate and the COVID-19 PCR test report, both containing corresponding QR codes.
Vaccines Approved For Travel
The following vaccines are approved for travel to the Sultanate of Oman (registered and approved, not necessarily used in Oman):
- Pfizer BioNTech
- Oxford AstraZeneca
- Johnson a Johnson
- Covishield AstraZeneca
Guests who are not eligible to receive a vaccination due to specific health conditions are required to obtain a medical certificate from an authorized healthcare facility explaining the medical condition.