United Airlines, the major American airline has recently announced a jaw-dropping offer ‘Your Shot to Fly Sweepstakes’ for those who are vaccinated against COVID-19.
Under this offer, the airline is offering a roundtrip flight for two or free flights for a year to any of their destinations worldwide. The offer is valid for United’s MileagePlus members who upload their vaccination cards to their accounts by June 22.
Free flights— United Airlines (@united) May 24, 2021
Interested? Upload your vaccination card to your MileagePlus account for a shot at a year of free flights, in any class of service (!! #DreamPolaris !!), to anywhere we fly. No purchase nec. Official rules apply. https://t.co/9xj0CC75bf pic.twitter.com/hDp0iWXjps
Here is what you’ll win?
- 5 grand prize winners, selected randomly on July 1, will receive one year of free travel to any of our global destinations in any class of service for themselves and one companion traveling with them.
- 30 winners, selected randomly in June, will win a roundtrip flight for two in any class of service, anywhere United flies.
More about the contest
- The Your Shot to Fly Sweepstakes contest is open only to the members of United’s MileagePlus loyalty program.
- Travelers who wish to enter can join online for free (if you’re not already a member).
- Travelers will have to upload their vaccination records on the official website or United app from now until June 22.
- Once you complete the above-mentioned steps, the airline will give away a free roundtrip every day in June. This includes tickets for two, any class of service, to anywhere in the world that United flies.
- United Airlines will give away 30 pairs of tickets until the end of the contest.
- The contest is open to any US resident aged 18 or older.
- On July 1, the airline will then announce five grand winners selected to get a free year of travel for themselves and a companion.
“We’re proud to do our part to incentivize people to get their shot. We’re excited to give people one more reason to get vaccinated so they can reunite with friends and family or take that long-awaited vacation which all could be just one shot away,” said Scott Kirby CEO of United Airlines.