As you may already know that Thailand has eased the Covid-19 travel curbs in most parts of the kingdom starting from 1 November 2021.
Thailand has also removed quarantine for vaccinated visitors from more than 60 countries.
Starting 01st Nov 2021 fully-vaccinated travelers flying in from India, the U.S., China, Singapore, Japan, and most of Europe will be able to freely tour Thailand after testing negative for Covid on arrival.
As per the updated guidelines fully vaccinated travelers from these countries can enter the nation by air.
However, such travelers must have stayed for a minimum of 21 days in one of the approved countries. Returning Thais and foreign residents, who previously traveled from Thailand, are exempt from this requirement.
Thailand Blue Zone Destinations
Thailand has added 4 (newly designated) Pilot Tourist Destinations or blue zone provinces namely Central Region: Bangkok; and Southern Region: Krabi, Phang-Nga, and Phuket, as well as the designated areas in 13 other provinces.
Notably, the Blue Zone destinations are free from Covid-19 curbs, there will be no night curfew, and almost everything is completely open at such destinations.
Thailand Eases Covid-19 Curbs
Most businesses and activities in the 4 Blue Zone provinces will be able to resume “New Normal” operations.
These include all shopping venues, convenience stores, markets, cinemas and theatres, sports venues, hair salons and barbershops, massage and spa shops, beauty and aesthetic clinics, and tattoo shops.
Restaurants and eateries can also resume normal opening hours, and be allowed to serve dine-in customers alcoholic beverages. Meetings, events, and fairs can be also held normally with no limitation on the number of attendees.
List of Required Documents For Travel to Thailand;
- A certificate of Vaccination (fully vaccinated) with an approved vaccine at least 14 days before travelling.
- Those previously infected within 3 months must have received 1 dose of an approved vaccine at least 14 days before travelling.
- Travelers under 12 years of age, travelling with parents or guardians, are exempt from the vaccination requirement.
- A Medical Certificate with an RT-PCR lab result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected issued
no more than 72 hours before travelling (all travelers).
- A confirmed payment for a 1-night stay at SHA+, AQ, OQ, or AHQ accommodation, and 1 RT-PCR test.
- An insurance policy with coverage no less than US$50,000.