Oman Air is operating additional flights connecting Muscat with 25 cities including Doha, Dubai, and London.
The additional flights will start operating in early January 2021.
However, the safety rules remain strict in view of the new strain of coronavirus detected in the United Kingdom.
Masks are required while guests are on board the aircraft and at Oman airports and passengers will need to follow social distancing.
The airline says it will continue to maintain its comprehensive safety program for all elements of the trip to ensure that guests fly safely.
Here Are The Additional Flight Information:
- Flights connecting Muscat and Doha will also increase from 2 to 4 per week.
- Flights connecting Muscat and Dubai will increase from 3 to 5 flights per week.
- Flights connecting Muscat and London will increase from 2 to 3 flights per week.
Additionally, flights will be added to and from Muscat to Mumbai, Cairo, Kochi, Delhi, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Lahore, and Chennai.
As per the guidelines issued by Oman Air:
- The cabin crew all wear full personal protective equipment.
- The meal service has been changed to further ensure safety and a number of additional steps have been taken to ensure that the airline’s guests and crew are safe at all times.
- Guests departing from Oman should also ensure that they are aware of all pre-departure requirements and requirements during their flights, which are provided at omanair.com.
- Guests traveling outside Oman should ensure that they are aware of official requirements to enter their destination country.
Recently, Oman Air has signed a code-share agreement with Qatar Airways that will boost connectivity and provide more flexible travel options for both airline’s customers.
The expanded code-share agreement is the first step in further strengthening strategic cooperation between the two airlines that first began in 2000. Sales of the additional destinations will commence in 2021.