Low-cost carrier SpiceJet on Wednesday announced a new “Book Befikar Sale” and offering domestic flight tickets at unbelievable fares starting at just Rs. 899 (all-inclusive).
Moreover, the airline is also offering a one-time waiver on the change/cancellation fee and you also get a Free Voucher equivalent to the base fare amount up to a maximum of Rs.1000 per customer, per flight.
That’s not all; SpiceJet is also offering add-on services like Seats, Meals, SpiceMax, and You1st at exclusively discounted prices.
The SpiceJet’s Book Befikar Sale is valid from 13th to 17th January 2021 for the travel period of 1st April to 30th September 2021.
The offer is only applicable on one-way domestic flights made across all channels including the official website of SpiceJet, Mobile Apps, and authorized travel partners.
Hers are the more details, Terms and Condition of SpiceJet’s Book Befikar Sale
- Book Befikar Terms and Conditions
- Free Change and Cancellation offer
- Free Flight Vouchers on Sale Fare Booking
- Add-ons Offer
- General Terms and Conditions
Book Befikar Terms and Conditions
- The discount is applicable on one-way fares only
- The sale is applicable on bookings made across all channels
- The offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer and is not applicable to group bookings
- The tickets booked under the sale are changeable and cancellable.
- The inventory available under the sale is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis only
- Flight schedule and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and changes
- This promo is applicable only on Direct Domestic flights
- Black-out dates are applicable.
Free Change and Cancellation offer
- This is applicable only on booking made under the sale fare created during the sale period.
- To avail of the waiver of the change/cancellation fee, the booking must be modified/canceled at least 21 days before the flight departure date. Standard charges will be applicable for bookings changed/canceled within 21 days of the flight departure date.
- In case of booking cancellation, a full refund will be processed towards the original mode of payment. (Convenience fee will be non-refundable)
- In the case of flight changes, no change fee will be charged. Changes can be made by paying the applicable fare difference.
- The cancellation fee waiver will not be provided if the Free Flight Voucher issued against the sale fare booking is already utilized.
Free Flight Vouchers on Sale Fare Booking
- Free Flight Vouchers will be issued per passenger per flight for bookings made under the sale Fare.
- The Voucher(s) will be issued in the name of the traveling passenger(s) as per the sale fare booking.
- The Voucher amount will be equivalent to the base fare amount, maximum up to INR 1000.
- The Vouchers will be issued and emailed to the registered e-mail ID between 48-72 hours post the end of the sale. Canceled bookings will not be eligible for these Free Vouchers.
- In case the customer cancels the original sale fare booking, the Free Voucher will be voided.
- For multiple bookings made with the same e-mail address in contact details, only the first booking will be eligible for the Free Vouchers.
- SpiceJet reserves the right to void/cancel the vouchers/booking made using these vouchers in case any form of misuse is identified at any given point in time.
Free Flight Vouchers usage conditions
- The Free Flight Vouchers will be valid till 28th February 2021.
- These Vouchers can be redeemed for making fresh bookings with a minimum transaction amount of INR 5500 and having a travel date between
1st April 2021 and 30th September 2021.
- The Voucher will be applicable only on domestic flight bookings made via www.SpiceJet.com.
- Maximum one voucher can be used per booking.
- The voucher amount will be adjusted against the base fare only.
- This voucher can only be used once and any balance amount will be forfeited.
- The voucher is non-transferable, non-cancellable, non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In case the customer cancels the booking created using this voucher, the voucher amount will be forfeited.
|Add On||Special Offer Price|
|Preferred Seat||INR 149|
|You First (You 1st)||INR 149|
Terms and conditions
- The offer is valid only on sale fare bookings.
- The Add-ons need to be selected by the customer in the booking flow while making a fresh booking under the sale fare. SpiceJet shall offer an exclusive special flat price for the Add-ons as below:
- A. Preferred Seat INR 149
- B. You First (You 1st) INR 149
- C. Meals INR 249
- D. SpiceMax INR 799
- The flat discounted price on Meals is valid on the Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner menu only. Discount is not applicable on Chef’s Choice and
- This Offer, in no manner, can be clubbed with any other scheme/offer/discount/ promotion, etc.
General Terms and Conditions
- SpiceJet reserves the right to modify, alter, amend, and/or change any and/or all of the terms and conditions, at any time without prior notice. SpiceJet also reserves the right to withdraw and/or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of any misuse and/or abuse of the respective offer by the customer(s) or a travel agent(s) (as applicable), SpiceJet reserves the right to deny the offer and/or cancel the relevant booking(s).
- The maximum liability of SpiceJet in any event for any valid claim arising out of the respective offer is limited to the amount paid by the customer under and in respect of the said offer/ booking.
- For any mobile wallet related claims, the customer is required to contact the concerned mobile wallet company. SpiceJet will not entertain any claims related thereto.
- For any credit/debit card and net banking related claims, the customer should contact their respective banks. SpiceJet will not entertain any claims related thereto.
- Any person availing the offer is deemed to have accepted all the applicable terms and conditions.
- All other applicable terms, including the Terms of Carriage, as available at http://www.spicejet.com shall apply.
- Any disputes arising out of the respective Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts situated at New Delhi, India.