Passengers arriving from India or who in the past 14 days have been in or transited through India are not allowed to enter in to Nigeria until further notice.
- Air India
- Qatar Airways
- Air France
- Kenya Airways
- Ethiopian Airline
Eligible Travelers To Nigeria
- Traveler must hold a valid Nigerian Visa
- Nigerian Citizens can travel
Eligible Travelers To India
- Indian Nationals and OCI cardholders holding Nigerian Passport
- Work Permit and Residence permit holders
- All Foreign Nationals on work permit and Business visitors
Protocols For Travelling To Nigeria
- All intending passengers are required to register via a national payment portal online (Nigeria International Travel Portal – (http://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng) and pay for a repeat (second) PCR test to be done upon arrival in Nigeria.
- Prior boarding, passengers to fill and submit or print out for presentation on arrival in the online Health Declaration/Self-Reporting and are requested to upload their COVID-19 PCR NEGATIVE with QR code preferably within 72hrs and not more 96 hrs from date of sample collection on to the national payment portal and bring along an electronic or hard copy of the result for presentation at the airport.
Protocols For Travelling To India
- RT-PCR Test mandatory 72 hr prior to departure
- submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal and upload a negative COVID-19 RTPCR report.
- Exemption form required only in case of exigency due to the death in the family, to be applied online at least 72 hours prior boarding
- Registration Mandatory for OCI card Holder with Indian embassy
- Nigeria – Self Isolation 7 days. Passengers with a post arrival negative COVID 19 PCR test result can exit isolation on day 8. Those with a positive COVID 19 PCR test will be referred for isolation and further management.
- India – 14 Days HQ “Mandatory RT-PCR negative certificate” (State wise rules differs)
Relevant Forms And Registration Links