Ministry of Tourism on Monday issues Advisory for Travel Service Providers, Transport, Restaurant, and For Basic Travels.
After issuing advisories for Hotels and other hospitality services, the Ministry of Tourism tweets Advisory for….
- Travel Service Providers
- Transport Providers
- Basic Travel
- And for Restaurants
Here are all precise points from all advisories:
ADVISORY FOR TRAVEL SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Only bookings for travellers with no medical history of the virus to be accepted.
- Details of travellers (age, medical history, allergies etc.) to be diligently recorded.
- Online bookings with cashless transactions mandatory.
- Social distancing norms to be followed by giving small group tours (max 10 to 15 people).
ADVISORY FOR TRANSPORT PROVIDERS
- 1811 Vehicles to be thoroughly disinfected before passengers enter.
- High touch areas (door handles, seats, seat backs, steering wheels) to be disinfected regularly.
- Recommended to separate driver’s and passengers’ seat by fiberglass.
- Disposable head rest and seat covers recommended.
- Vehicle operators and passengers to possess emergency numbers.
- Every vehicle to have hand sanitizers and masks.
ADVISORY FOR BASIC TRAVEL
- Travellers must carry their own face mask. hand gloves, instant hand wash.
- All vehicles must be thoroughly disinfected prior to boarding of tourists.
- Travellers with high body temperature to be requested to visit a designated hospital.
- Travellers to maintain social distancing norms.
- Screening of travellers mandatory before entering any travel or stay premises.
ADVISORY FOR RESTAURANT
- All machine touch points, operating panels, seats, covers, regularly-used tools to be sanitized frequently.
- In restaurants, not more than 50% of seating capacity to be permitted.
- Use of technology preferred over human interaction.
- The medical checkup of staff members to be done frequently at regular intervals.
- Stickers, tapes, markers to be used to maintain distance at all places.
- Tables to be sanitized each time customer leaves.