After SpiceJet’s Book Befikar Sale, leading low-cost carrier IndiGo has also announced its Big Fat Sale and offers domestic flights starting from just ₹877.
IndiGo is also offering a discounted change/cancellation fee of ₹500 on the first change for travel during the travel period.
Not just that, the airline is also offering additional cashback on all fares if you booked your flight ticket using HSBC and IndusInd Credit Cards.
On HSBC credit card IndiGo offering 5% cashback up to ₹750 on all fares. While you can enjoy a bumper discount of 12% cashback up to ₹5000 on easy 12 months EMI using IndusInd Credit Card. The minimum fare should be ₹300 to avail of the credit card discounts. The Credit card offer is only valid when you booked on the IndiGo website or mobile app.
The IndiGo Big Fat Sale is live now and will be valid till 17th Jan 2021 for the Travel Period of 1st April to 30th Sep 2021.
Here are the details of few lowest all inclusive one-way fare available from Delhi;
Please Note: * Lowest all inclusive one-way fare available on limited seats. Fares and schedules are subject to change without prior notice.
Below are the Terms and Conditions:
- InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“IndiGo”) is offering to its customers booking IndiGo operated non-stop domestic flights between 12:01 hours on January 13, 2021, and 23:59 hours on January 17, 2021 (“Offer Period”) on all booking platforms, discounted fares starting from Rs. 877 for flights on certain select sectors (“Offer”). The Offer does not apply to airport fees and charges and Government levied taxes.
- The Offer is available for IndiGo operated non-stop domestic flights for certain select sectors booked during the Offer Period for travel between April 1, 2021, and September 30, 2021 (both dates included) (“Offer Availing Period”).
- Limited inventory is available under the Offer and therefore, discounts will be provided, subject to availability of inventory and at the sole discretion of IndiGo.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer, scheme, or promotion other than the IndusInd and HSBC offers mentioned in the advertisement.
- This Offer is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-encashable.
For more details, terms & conditions please visit the IndiGo Sale Page.