Dubai International Airport on Thursday (31st Dec 2020) issued a Peak Travel Guidelines for its passengers traveling through DXB Airport between 1st and 7th January 2021.
“Dubai Airports is preparing for an upsurge in the number of passengers traveling through @DXB.From January 1-7 around 545,000 customers will use the airport, with January 2 and 3 set to be the busiest days,” said Dubai Airport in a Tweet.
Dubai Airport urges passengers to follow the below-mentioned simple steps to ensure a quick and easy journey.
Dubai Airport Peak Travel Guidelines
- Check with your airline for information on travel requirements specific to your journey, including which DXB terminal.
- Have your negative PCR test certificate printed, in English or Arabic, before leaving?
- Wear a protective face mask and maintain physical distancing at the airport at all times.
- If experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, do not travel. Seek medical advice instead
- Ensure all travel documents (passport, visa, and specific destination requirements) are up to date and valid before going to the airport
- Only ticket holders will be allowed into the airport, so say your goodbyes at home to help avoid crowding.
Emirates, the flag carrier of UAE also said, “A high volume of travelers will be making their way to Emirates’ dedicated Terminal 3 facilities on 2nd and 3rd January 2021, to depart Dubai.
“In addition to a rush of inbound traffic into the city. Across both days, over 70,000 passengers will be departing and arriving on Emirates flights.”