Air India is opening all of its offices From July 20 with full staff power and normal shift hours. No special COVID-19 roster has been implemented.
The airline issued a NOTICE for its staff, in which it said that…
- All of its offices will be operational in full strength from July 20, 2020.
- No separate roster will be made for functioning under the Covid-19 situation.
- Those employees who not attending office must apply for leave or will be marked absent.
- People with any medical conditions and pregnant women can work from home.
- Staff staying in containment zones can also apply for ‘work from home’ option.
“It has now been decided that all Air India offices will function in full strength effective July 20, 2020, and no separate roster for functioning under COVID situation is to be operated. Employees who not attend office on July 20, 2020, will have to apply for leave or shall be marked absent,” the notice said
Recently, the airline had decided to send all of its staff on compulsory leave without pay for up to five years. But, however, the order has been withdrawn by the airline.