Indian flagship carrier, Air India on Wednesday announced that it has extended its flights operations between Kolkata and Bangkok till 23rd March 2022.
Last month the airline has also announced additional flights on this route for the period of 8th Dec to 29th Dec 21.
As per the details accessed by the travelobiz team, Air India will continue to operate two weekly flights every Wednesday and Sunday under the Vande Bharat Mission. Below are the complete details of Air India’s flight between Kolkata and Bangkok, Thailand.
Air India Kolkata-Bangkok Flights Schedule
|Flight No||Departure||Dep. Time||Arrival||Arr. Time||Frequency|
|AI 338||Kolkata (CCU)||12:50||Bangkok (BKK)||16:50||Wed, Sun|
|AI 339||Bangkok (BKK)||17:50||Kolkata (CCU)||19:20||Wed, Sun|
Air India has also opened the booking for flights through its official website, Booking Offices, Call Centre, and Authorized Travel Agents.
Thailand Reopens For Indian Travelers
It is worth mentioning here that Thailand has eased the Covid-19 travel curbs in most parts of the kingdom starting from 1 November 2021. Thailand has also removed quarantine for vaccinated visitors from more than 60 countries including India.
Moreover, fully-vaccinated travelers flying in from India, the U.S., China, Singapore, Japan, and most of Europe will be able to freely tour Thailand after testing negative for Covid on arrival.
Requirement For Travel To Thailand
- A certificate of Vaccination (fully vaccinated) with an approved vaccine at least 14 days before travelling.
- Those previously infected within 3 months must have received 1 dose of an approved vaccine at least 14 days before travelling.
- Travelers under 12 years of age, travelling with parents or guardians, are exempt from the vaccination requirement.
- A Medical Certificate with an RT-PCR lab result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected issued
no more than 72 hours before travelling (all travelers).
- A confirmed payment for a 1-night stay at SHA+, AQ, OQ, or AHQ accommodation, and 1 RT-PCR test.
- An insurance policy with coverage no less than US$50,000.