Indian flag carrier Air India on Tuesday in a social media post announced that it will operate additional flights between India and UK from 25th Oct to 31st Dec 2020 under Air Bubble Agreement.
As per the announcement, Air India will operate these flights from India’s Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Kochi & Goa.
“We are set to operate additional flights between India & UK from 25th Oct to 31st Dec, ’20. Flights will operate from Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Kochi & Goa.” Air India Twitted
#FlyAI : We are set to operate additional flts between India & UK from 25th Oct to 31st Dec, ’20.
Flights will operate from Delhi,Mumbai,Ahmedabad, Bengaluru,Kolkata,Kochi & Goa.
Bookings will open at 2000 hrs today through Website,Booking Offices and Authorised Travel Agents pic.twitter.com/Ssw3ezGqU1— Air India (@airindiain) September 29, 2020Advertisement
Air India has also opened the bookings of these flights at 2000 hrs. today (29th Sep. 2020) through the Website, Booking Offices and Authorized Travel Agents.
India has created an air travel arrangement with the United Kingdom. Indian and UK carriers are now permitted to operate services between India and UK and carry the following categories of persons on such flights:
From India to UK
- Stranded UK nationals/residents, foreign nationals transiting through UK or spouses of these persons, whether accompanying or otherwise;
- Any Indian national holding any type of valid UK visa and destined for the UK only. It would be for the airlines concerned to ensure that there is no travel restriction for Indian nationals to enter the UK with the particular visa category before the issue of ticket/ boarding pass to the Indian passenger; and
- Seamen of foreign nationalities; Seamen holding Indian passports would be allowed subject to clearance from the Ministry of Shipping
From UK to India
- Stranded Indian nationals;
- All Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders holding UK passports; and
- Foreigners (including diplomats), who are eligible to enter India as per the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) guidelines dated 30.06.2020 as amended from time to time.
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Google News for the latest travel news and updates!
Also Read: Vistara Planning To Start Flights To Paris and Frankfurt Under Air Bubble Agreement