In a groundbreaking move, Vistara, India’s leading full-service airline, and a joint venture of the Tata Group and Singapore Airlines, has taken in-flight passenger comfort to the next level. Vistara has launched a game-changing initiative, offering complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity onboard its international flights, a first of its kind in India.
This service is available to all members of its loyalty program, Club Vistara, regardless of their membership tier, accumulated points, or tenure of membership.
Vistara Free In-Flight Connectivity
Club Vistara members can now enjoy unlimited Wi-Fi data for messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, iMessage, and more.
In addition, Platinum members and Business Class passengers receive an extra 50MB of data, ideal for web browsing, social media engagement, messaging, and email services. To access both benefits, Platinum members need to activate the 50MB surf package before enabling unlimited messaging.
|Club Vistara Base||Club Vistara Silver||Club Vistara Gold||Club Vistara Platinum||Business Class(If not a CV member)|
|Messaging Apps (such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, iMessage, etc) without attachments||Messaging Apps (such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, iMessage, etc) without attachments||Messaging Apps (such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, iMessage, etc) without attachments||50MB data package for browsing, social media, messaging, and email||50MB data packageFor browsing, social media, messaging, and email|
How to Activate the Free Wi-Fi Service
- Club Vistara members need to ensure their contact numbers and email addresses are verified in their Club Vistara account.
- They are also required to add their Club Vistara ID to the booking either at the time of check-in or before boarding the flight.
- For members enrolling after booking or at the airport, providing their ticket number/PNR will associate the CV ID with their booking.
- This service is accessible to members on a single device.
Terms and Conditions
- Club Vistara members are entitled to unlimited data for messaging services on international flights (operated on Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner and Airbus A321 aircraft).
- Members must have completed their enrolment and verified their contact details- both email and mobile number.
- Members must ensure their CV ID is added to the booking before boarding the flight to avail of the benefit.
- Members can use this service for themselves only and can access it on a single device.
- CV Platinum members are entitled to receive an additional 50MB of data which can be used for surfing, in addition to the unlimited messaging service. Members must activate the 50 MB surf package before activating the unlimited messaging service to avail of both benefits.
- All other Club Vistara Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote from Vistara’s Chief Commercial Officer
“At Vistara, we recognize that staying connected is an essential aspect of modern-day life. We are delighted to offer complimentary Wi-Fi to our loyal, Club Vistara members on select international flights. This initiative also reiterates our unwavering commitment to continuously enhance the proposition of our loyalty program. We are confident that this will significantly add to the world-class experience we offer onboard.”
Overall, this is a great benefit for Club Vistara members who frequently travel internationally on Vistara. The unlimited data for messaging apps is a valuable perk, and the additional 50MB of data for Platinum members and Business Class customers is a nice bonus. I encourage all Club Vistara members to take advantage of this new offering.