In a significant development for individuals seeking a Denmark visa, VFS Global announced an important update on Thursday. The company, which handles visa applications for several countries, stated that it will be resuming the acceptance of visa applications for all categories at its Pune centre from April 17.
This decision by VFS Global comes as a relief to many Indian nationals who were eagerly waiting to apply for a Denmark visa.
Update for Denmark Visa Applicants
“We would like to inform you that the Pune Visa application centre will now be restarting to accept Denmark applications from 17th April 2023,” said VFS Global on its official website.
Despite the challenges posed by the ongoing pandemic, VFS Global has taken steps to ensure that the visa application process for Denmark remains smooth and hassle-free.
With the resumption of visa services at the Pune centre, individuals seeking a Denmark visa can once again submit their applications and move closer to their travel goals.
Denmark Visa For Indians
To apply for a Denmark visa, make sure to submit your application no earlier than six months and no later than 15 days before your planned departure date. A fee of €80 for adults and €40 for minors is required in addition to the application form.
Before submitting your application, make sure you have all of the necessary documents, such as a valid passport, recent photographs, a travel itinerary, and proof of financial means.
Applicants must also attend a visa application centre interview, where a visa officer may ask you questions about their trip and may require biometric data, such as fingerprints and photographs, depending on the type of visa you’re applying for.
To be eligible for a Denmark Schengen visa, you must meet the following conditions:
- You plan to spend the maximum number of days in Denmark.
- You intend to spend an equal number of days in Denmark and other Schengen states, with Denmark as your first point of entry.
To apply for a Denmark Schengen visa, you need to provide the following documents:
- A valid passport.
- An original passport-sized photograph.
- An air ticket to Denmark.
- Travel insurance.
- A cover letter that includes your personal information, trip schedule, information on expenses, and a guarantee that you will return to your home country.
- Bank statements to demonstrate you have sufficient funds to support your stay in Denmark.
- A travel itinerary that includes details of your trip.
- A hotel voucher for your accommodation in Denmark.
- Income tax returns.
It’s important to keep in mind that additional documents may be required based on the type of visa you’re applying for and your individual circumstances. Check the embassy or consulate website for specific details and requirements.
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Google News for the latest travel news and updates!