United Airlines has announced new non-stop flights between India and the USA under the Air Bubble Agreement for October 2020.
As per the schedule published in a trade circular, the airline will operate flights between Mumbai-Newark, Delhi-Newark, and Delhi-San Francisco.
For Newark the airline operates a non-stop daily flight from Delhi, Mumbai: while between Delhi-San Francisco, United will operate flights three times a week.
These flights will start operating from 1st Oct and continue till 1st Nov, 2020.
|Flight No||Departure||Dep. Time||Arrival||Arr. Time||Frequency|
|UA 868||Delhi||02:55||San Francisco||06:10||Mon/Wed/Sat|
|UA 867||San Francisco||19:45||Delhi||23:55+1||Mon/Thu/Sat|
*Schedule schedule are subject to change.
The flights will connect onwards to all the major cities in the USA, Also it United will provide domestic connectivity in India on Vistara/Air India.
The tickets for these special flights are available for sale on GDS Galileo, Amadeus, and Sabre, direct customers can book their flight from the official website of United Airlines
India has created an air travel arrangement with the United States of America. As per the agreement signed between both countries, Indian and US carriers are permitted to operate services between India and USA and carry the following categories of persons on such flights:
- From India to USA
- US citizens, legal permanent residents, and foreign nationals holding valid US visas;
- Any Indian national holding any type of valid US visa. It would be for the airlines concerned to ensure that there is no travel restriction for Indian nationals to enter the USA with the particular visa category before the issue of ticket/ boarding pass to the Indian passenger; and
- Seamen of foreign nationalities; Seamen holding Indian passports would be allowed subject to clearance from the Ministry of Shipping
- From USA to India
- Stranded Indian nationals;
- All Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders holding US passports; and
- Foreigners (including diplomats), who are eligible to enter India as per the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) guidelines dated 30.06.2020 as amended from time to time.
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Google News for the latest travel news and updates!
Also Read: Don’t Make Refunds Mandatory, Indian Airlines Requested To SC