Tourism Authority of Thailand, India announced the ‘TakeTheThaiventureReload’ campaign to engage the travellers to share their idea of an idiosyncratic holiday.
It is a new social media campaign targeted towards social media aficionados. This will also help TAT to position Thailand as a destination for millennials.
#TakeTheThaiventureReload campaign will be active from February 1 till 15th March 2021 and the two lucky participants with the most quirky and quick response will win a hosted trip to Thailand. Here are the contest rules
- Level 1 – Register and follow TAT’s social media pages
- Level 2 – leave a comment describing your idea of a holiday in Thailand
- Level 3 -Scavenger Hunt, wherein the participants are directed to the website in search of the QR codes hidden within the blogs that would redirect them to a question about Thailand
Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) hopes to keep the travellers engaged so that the destination stays top of mind when travel resumes.
You can REGISTER HERE to Win a Free Trip To Thailand!
However, there are some Terms & Conditions to keep in mind:
Terms & Conditions For Participation:
- The campaign begins on 1st February 2021 and ends on 15th March 2021.
- The age of the participant should be 18+ years, born before April 15th, 2003.
- The participant must be a citizen of India, possessing a valid passport. (Please note your passport has to be valid for 6 months from the date of departure)
- The participant must register on tourismthailand.in/blog
- The participant must share the unique code in the comments and tag 3 friends.
- The participant needs to be willing to be part of a closed group.
- The participant needs to make use of the hashtag #TakeTheThaiventureReload
- The participant needs to describe what they wish to do in Thailand in the comments.
- The participant needs to find the hidden code and answer all the questions on the Google Form.
- The winning participant will be rewarded with accommodation for (3Nights/4Days) in Thailand.
More Terms And Conditions, here.