Direct flight from India to Tanzania are suspended until further notice.
- Air Tanzania
- Ethiopian Airline
Eligible Travelers To Tanzania
- Traveller must hold a valid Tanzania Visa destined for any country in Africa
- Tanzania Citizens can only travel
Eligible Travelers To India
- Indian Nationals and OCI Cardholders
- All Foreign Nationals on work permit and Business visitor
Protocols For Travelling To Tanzania
- Self declaration form to be filled at Airport at Exit
- Undertaking form to be filled
- A Completed Traveller Surveillance form must be presented to the port health authorities.
- RT-PCR Test mandatory 72hrs prior departure with seal, signature and QR code
- Passenger Arriving from India are subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival and to Quarantine for 14Days at their own expense Please mentions the same in the Protocol for travelling to Tanzania.
Protocols For Travelling To India
- Passengers travelling to India will be required to fill the following forms and send them to Air Tanzania via [email protected]
- RT-PCR Test mandatory 72 hr prior to departure
- Submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal and upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report.
- Exemption form required only in case of exigency due to the death in the family, to be applied online at least 72 hours prior boarding
- Registration Mandatory for OCI card Holder with Indian embassy.
- Tanzania– NA
- India – 14 Days HQ “Mandatory RT-PCR negative certificate” (State wise rules differs)
Relevant Forms And Registration Links
Also Read: Russia Air Travel Guidelines