The Ministry of Interior of the State of Qatar recently announced changes to the requirements for obtaining a Visa On Arrival (VOA) for nationals of India, Pakistan, and Iran, beginning April 14, 2022.
According to the ministry’s announcement, nationals of India, Pakistan, and Iran can obtain a free tourist visa upon arrival for the duration of a Confirmed Hotel Reservation in one of the country’s hotels available through the Discover Qatar Website only.
The visa can be extended for a maximum stay of (60 days) when the hotel reservation is extended.
Hotel Booking For Visa On Arrival
According to the Ministry of Interior for the State of Qatar, only hotels that are available on Visa on Arrival Hotels (discoverqatar.qa) are required to purchase in order to satisfy their visa request.
If any travellers require Travel Agent assistance to make your hotel booking, the following Travel Agencies are accredited to sell Discover Qatar hotels:
- Cutting Edge, India | +91 9930360346, +91 9820333342
- PCG, Iran | +98 21 8850 8050
- Travel With Flair, Pakistan | +92 512601658, +92 512601659
Qatar Visa On Arrival (VOA)
The detailed guidelines and conditions for obtaining a visa on arrival for Indian, Pakistani, and Iranian nationals are mentioned below;
- Valid passport for not less than six months.
- Confirmed return ticket.
- Confirmed Hotel Reservation in one of the country’s hotels through the Discover Qatar Website only for the intended visit period.
- MUST follow the Ministry of Public Health entry requirements for visitors arriving from Countries subject to COVID-19 Red Health Measures.
- Must have a certificate confirming a negative PCR test during the 48 hours from the time of departure.
- Electronic registration on the Ehteraz platform to obtain the approval of the Ministry of Public Health before travelling.
- On Arrival Business Visa for Iranian Nationals requires additionally a formal letter of invitation from an established Qatari company.
For more information on the Visa requirement please visit the Ministry of Interior website.