Gulf Air is a state-owned airline and the flag carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain on Friday in a trade circular shares new guidelines for passengers traveling to Bahrain from India.
The latest rules will be applied to all passengers traveling to Bahrain starting from 23rd May 2021. As per the new guidelines, the following category of passengers is permitted to enter the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Bahraini Nationals/Residents and Indian Nationals holding any type of valid Visa from the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Passengers with a valid E-Visa granted prior to boarding.
- Airline crew and Military personnel.
Guidelines For Passengers Traveling To Bahrain
- All Passengers from India (Above 6years of age) traveling to Bahrain have to present a negative COVID 19 RT-PCR test result from ICMR approved labs with machine-readable QR code with test/sample taken not more than 48Hours prior to the departure of their flights.
- Also, All passengers arriving in the Kingdom of Bahrain must undergo a series of PCR tests (at their own expense), costing BD36 (Approx. ₹7000).
- The first test will take place on arrival and the second will take place five (5) days later. The third and final test will take place on the 10th day of your stay in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- In addition, all passengers shall quarantine for 10 days at a government-designated hotel licensed by the national health regulatory authority or their residence upon arrival starting 23 May 2021.
- Passengers arriving in Bahrain are required to provide proof of residence owned or rented by passengers or first family or NHRA authorizes prepaid hotel reservations in their name before boarding their flights to Bahrain.