State-owned airline and the flag carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, Gulf Air has announced its schedule of flights between India and Bahrain for October 2020 under the air bubble agreement.
As per the schedule posted the airline will operate 11 flights from India to Bahrain between 1st Oct and 11th October.
These flights will connect Bahrain to Calicut, Cochin, Delhi, Mumbai, Trivandrum, Hyderabad, and Chennai.
Here is the full schedule of Gulf Air’s flights from India to Bahrain for October 2020.
|Calicut||Bahrain||01-Oct||GF2263||2245||0045 + 1|
|Cochin||Bahrain||02-Oct||GF2271||2145||0015 + 1|
|Delhi||Bahrain||03-Oct||GF2131||2210||0015 + 1|
|Mumbai||Bahrain||04-Oct||GF2057||2330||0030 + 1|
|Calicut||Bahrain||05-Oct||GF2263||2245||0045 + 1|
|Trivandrum||Bahrain||06-Oct||GF2061||2225||0045 + 1|
|Cochin||Bahrain||07-Oct||GF2271||2145||0015 + 1|
|Delhi||Bahrain||09-Oct||GF2131||2210||0015 + 1|
|Mumbai||Bahrain||10-Oct||GF2057||2330||0030 + 1|
|Chennai||Bahrain||11-Oct||GF2069||2150||0015 + 1|
“These flights are being operated with limited capacity and are selling out fast; they are also
available for sale in your GDS systems.” Gulf Air Said in a trade circular.
India has created an air travel arrangement with Bahrain. Air India/Air India Express and Gulf Air are now permitted to operate services between India and Bahrain and carry the following categories of persons on such flights:
From India to Bahrain
- Bahraini nationals/residents;
- Any Indian national holding any type of valid visa from the Kingdom of Bahrain and destined for Bahrain only. It would be for the airlines concerned to ensure that there is no travel restriction for Indian nationals to enter Bahrain with the particular visa category before the issue of ticket/ boarding pass to the Indian passenger.
From Bahrain to India
- Indian nationals stranded in Bahrain;
- All Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders holding Bahraini passports; and
- Bahraini nationals (including diplomats) holding a valid visas issued by an Indian Mission in any category covered under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) guidelines dated 30.06.2020 as amended from time to time.
Passenger must refer to https://www.gulfair.com/covid19 for travel updates before flying and
adhere to all government regulations for their final destination.