In view of the evolving situation related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) being reported from other countries, besides the travel advisory already issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, following additional directions are issued:
New Travel Advisory on Coronavirus stated:
- Indians are advised to refrain from non-essential travel to the Republic of Korea, Iran, and Italy.
- People coming from the Republic of Korea, Iran, and Italy or having such travel history since 10th February 2020 may be quarantined for 14 days on arrival to India.
- For any technical queries, may contact on 24*7 Health ministry Control Room helpline number +91-11-23978046 or email at email@example.com.
In the previous travel advisory on coronavirus stated:
- Indian travelers are hereby advised to REFRAIN FROM TRAVELING TO CHINA.
- Existing visas (including eVisa already issued) are no longer valid for any foreign national traveling from China.
- People traveling to China henceforth will be quarantined on return.
To get travel updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at 9461777617 on Whatsapp to start.Advertisement