Cathay Pacific, Hong Kong’s flag carrier, announced on Monday that it is increasing the frequency of its flights between India and Hong Kong and will operate additional non-stop flights to Hong Kong from Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Delhi in September and October 2022.
It is worth noting that the airline operates only from Mumbai and Delhi and that Bengaluru will be added as a new destination to its network.
The decision to increase flights follows an increase in demand for travel to Hong Kong as a result of the reduction of the mandatory hotel quarantine period for all international visitors in Hong Kong from 7 days to 3 days (3-day hotel quarantine + 4-day self-monitoring).
Cathay Pacific Flights Between India And Hong Kong
According to the airline’s announcement, it will increase the frequency of flights to/from Mumbai from two to three per week, and flights to/from Delhi will be increased by one per week, for a total of five weekly flights between Delhi and Hong Kong.
It will also begin operating two weekly services between Bengaluru and Hong Kong on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- From/to Bengaluru – Every Mon & Thu
- From/to Mumbai – Every Tue, Fri & Sun
- From/to Delhi – Every Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri & Sun
Flights Schedule to Hong Kong – September and October
The detailed schedule of Cathay Pacific flights between Hong Kong and Bengaluru, Delhi, and Mumbai for the months of September and October 2022 is provided below;
|Flight No||Departure||Dep. Time||Arrival||Arr. Time||Days of Ops|
|CX623||Hong Kong||20:55||Bengaluru||00:20||Mon, Thu|
|CX624||Bengaluru||01:20||Hong Kong||09:50||Tue, Fri|
|CX2663||Hong Kong||08:10||Mumbai||11:35||Tue, Fri, Sun|
|CX2660||Mumbai||13:25||Hong Kong||21:50||Tue, Fri, Sun|
|CX2679||Hong Kong||08:10||Delhi||11:55||Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun|
|CX2694||Delhi||13:15||Hong Kong||21:25||Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun|
All places outside the Chinese Mainland, Taiwan China or Macao SAR: Fully vaccinated travellers and those exempt from vaccination requirements who have stayed in or transited overseas in the past 14 days.
- Negative result proof of a PCR-based nucleic acid test for COVID-19 within 48 hours (or RAT report within 24 hours + Proof of infection for recovered persons). Not applicable to passengers aged below 3 at the scheduled time of departure.
- A valid (not expired) Health Declaration QR Code (with a name matching the passenger’s valid travel document)
- Confirmation of room reservation for 3 nights starting on the day of arrival at Hong Kong in a designated quarantine hotel, if the health declaration QR code is not green.
- Proof of vaccination: Vaccine types must be on the “List of COVID-19 Vaccines Recognised for Specified Purposes”