Indian national carrier, Air India on Sunday announced additional flights between India and France in the month of October under the Air Bubble Agreement.
As per the update posted by Air India on Twitter, the airline will operate a total of 8 additional flights on the Delhi-Paris-Delhi route between 11th Oct and 28th Oct 2020.
- Delhi to Paris – 11th, 13th, 20th & 27th Oct.
- Paris to Delhi – 12th, 14th, 21st & 28th Oct.
#FlyAI : Air India will operate additional flights between India and France.— Air India (@airindiain) October 4, 2020
Delhi – Paris – 11th, 13th, 20th & 27th Oct.
Paris – Delhi on 12th, 14th, 21st & 28th Oct.
Bookings are open through Air India website, Booking Offices, Call centre and Authorised Travel Agents. pic.twitter.com/jT5jViIjEh
Air India has also opened the bookings of these flights; tickets can be booked through the Air India website, Booking Offices, Call center, and Authorized Travel Agents.
Apart from the above-mentioned flight addition flights, Air India will operate the following flights from Paris to India in the month of October.
Air India Flights Schedule For France in October
|Date||Flight No.||Departure||Dep Time||Arrival||Arrv Time|
|01-Oct-20||AI 1146||Paris CDG||19:00||Chennai||08:25|
|02-Oct-20||AI 0142||Paris CDG||20:30||Delhi||08:05|
|09-Oct-20||AI 0142||Paris CDG||20:30||Delhi||08:05|
|16-Oct-20||AI 0142||Paris CDG||20:30||Delhi||08:05|
|19-Oct-20||AI 0142||Paris CDG||20:30||Delhi||08:05|
|23-Oct-20||AI 0142||Paris CDG||20:30||Delhi||08:05|
|26-Oct-20||AI 0142||Paris CDG||20:25||Delhi||09:25|
|30-Oct-20||AI 0142||Paris CDG||20:25||Delhi||09:25|
As these flights are operated under the Air Bubble Agreement, there is no need for prior registration and approval for travel to and from France.
As per the air bubble agreement, Indian and French carriers are now permitted to operate services between India and France and carry the following categories of persons on such flights:
From India to France
- Indian nationals who are permitted to travel abroad as per MHA guidelines dated 01.07.2020 and destined for EU;
- Stranded EU nationals/residents, foreign nationals destined for Europe and transiting through France or spouses of these persons, whether accompanying or otherwise; and
- Seamen of foreign nationalities; Seamen holding Indian passports would be allowed subject to clearance from the Ministry of Shipping.
From France to India
- Stranded Indian nationals;
- Foreigners (including diplomats and OCI cardholders), who are eligible to enter India as per the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) guidelines dated 30.06.2020 as amended from time to time.