The Govt. of India on May 06, 2020, has started the ‘Vande Bharat Mission’ to repatriate Indians stranded all over the world due to the novel coronavirus pandemic.
On 30th Spe, the Ministry of External Affairs has announced the schedule of flights for the month of October under the Vande Bharat Mission and Air Bubble.
As per the schedule posted on the MEA website, In the month of October India will operate flights from Australia, Bahrain, Canada, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Singapore, UAE, UK and USA under VBM Phase 7 and Air Bubble Agreement.
As per the Ministry of Civil Aviation, 7,791 repatriation flights were operated by the Air India Group under the Vande Bharat Mission till October 28, carrying over 10.06 lakh passengers. Of these, 3,894 were inbound flights carrying 6,31,722 passengers and 3,897 were outbound flights with 3,75,112 fliers.
The Vande Bharat Mission is currently in its Phase 7 which will continue until October 31.
Here is the repatriation international flights schedule for October 30 2020.
Air India repatriation flights scheduled for October 30: Ex-India to foreign stations (in local time)
- AI 0187: Delhi (3.00) to Toronto
- AI 0185: Delhi (13.30) to Vancouver
- AI 0273: Chennai (8.30) to Colombo
- AI 1987: Hyderabad (9.00) to Bahrain
- AI 1314: Delhi (12.40) to Wuhan
- AI 1975: Ahmedabad (21.35) to Muscat
Air India repatriation flights scheduled for October 30: Ex-foreign stations to India (in local time)
- AI 1902: Kuwait to Lucknow (19.40)
- AI 1315: Wuhan to Delhi (1.10)
- AI 0274: Colombo to Chennai (12.50)
- AI 1988: Bahrain to Hyderabad (18.55)
- AI 0188: Toronto to Delhi (12.25)
- AI 1976: Muscat to Mumbai (4.05)