Low-cost carrier and a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Indian flag carrier, Air India Express today opens the flight bookings between India and UAE for the month of October.
The booking of Air India Express flights for October 2020 has opened today, 23rd September 2020 @ 4 PM UAE time and 5:30 PM IST.
“Tickets for Air India Express Flights from UAE to India scheduled in October 2020 will be available on the website of the airline from 1600 hrs on 23rd September 2020.” Embassy of India in Dubai Twitted
Tickets for Air India Express Flights from UAE to India scheduled in October 2020 will be available on the website of the airline from 1600 hrs on 23rd September 2020. pic.twitter.com/vjMoYC6ToG— India in Dubai (@cgidubai) September 23, 2020Advertisement
The airline will operate these flights under the Air Bubble Agreement. Bookings of these flights can be done directly through Air India Express’s official website, Call Centre, City Offices, and Authorized travel agents.
The Air Bubble between India and UAE is valid till 31.10.2020. Indian and UAE carriers are now permitted to operate flights between India and UAE and carry the following categories of persons on such flights:
From India to UAE:
- UAE nationals.
- ICA approved UAE residents destined for UAE only.
- Any Indian national holding any type of valid UAE visa and destined for UAE only. It would be for the airlines concerned to ensure that there is no travel restriction for Indian nationals to enter the UAE with the particular visa category before the issue of ticket/ boarding pass to the Indian passenger.
From UAE to India:
- Stranded Indian nationals;
- All Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders holding UAE passports; and
- UAE nationals (including diplomats) holding a valid visas issued by an Indian Mission in any category covered under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) guidelines dated 30.06.2020 as amended from time to time.