Air Canada on Friday announced that it will operate special repatriation flights from Delhi to Toronto between August 18 and August 30.
The airline will operate these special flights on 18th, 21st, 23rd, 25th, 28th & 30th August 2020
Bookings of these flights can be done on Air Canada Website, GDS, Online Portals, or through any authorized travel agents.
Booking RBD’s (For Travel Agents)
- Y – class for Economy
- O – class for Premium Economy
- J – class for Business class.
“Tickets for flights AC42 and AC43 between Toronto (YYZ) and New Delhi (DEL) are sold subject to government approval.” Air Canada said on its website.
As per the government’s guidelines,
- Canadian citizens and permanent resident card-holders are eligible to enter Canada.
- Eligible travelers do not require additional permission letters.
- Travelers who are not in one of these categories are NOT eligible to travel unless they meet travel restriction exemptions AND their travel is deemed nonoptional and non-discretionary.
- Detailed eligibility rules and criteria to enter Canada can be found at this link