If You are stopping yourself from air travelling just because of the idea of a 14-day quarantine, we have brought great news for you.
Here are few destinations in India that welcome you with their wide arm open and that too mandatory COVID-19 negative test or any 14-days quarantine.
However, some others let you enter by doing some paperwork.
So, here is the full list of such destinations, with their rules, if any.
1. Arunachal Pradesh
- All interstate travelers are tested for COVID-19 at the entry point using the Rapid Antigen Test.
- Those who are asymptomatic and negative can do regular activities in the state after taking precautions like social distancing and wearing masks.
- Travelers who arrive for less than 72 hours are exempt from quarantine.
- In addition to the thermal review, passengers are required to complete a self-declaration form stating that they have not been out of the country in the last 15 days.
- You must also register on the state website.
3. Daman and Diu
- Visitors are exempt from quarantine if they have a negative COVID-19 certificate from a laboratory recognized by the ICMR. The test should not be older than 72 hours.
Airports: Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Kandla, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surat and Vadodara
- All visitors must undergo thermal screening.
- Asymptomatic passengers do not need to be quarantined.
- You must also confirm the state of health using a self-declaration form or the Aarogya Setu app.
The state does not require testing or quarantine for travelers from other states.
6. Himachal Pradesh
Airports: Shimla, Kangra, Kullu
- Tourists traveling to Himachal Pradesh do not need a COVID certificate, nor do they have to register on the government portal.
Airports: Bengaluru, Hubbali, Mangaluru, Belgavi, Mysuru and Kalaburagi
- Domestic passengers who are asymptomatic do not need to be quarantined.
- However, if the passenger is symptomatic, they must immediately self-isolate and seek medical advice.
Airports: Calicut, Kochi, Kannur and Thiruvananthapuram
- You may not be able to visit Kerala for a vacation just yet.
- However, if you have to travel for business, business, court, property management, or medical reasons, you can visit the state for less than seven days without going through quarantine.
- If you visit Ladakh for less than five days, you can avoid quarantine by doing a negative RT-PCR test no older than 96 hours.
- However, if you want to stay longer than seven days, you must put the quarantine under the house for seven days.
Airports: Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Jalgaon and Nagpur
- All passengers arriving from within Germany and wanting to leave within seven days are exempt from quarantine, provided they can present a confirmed ticket for their return journey.
11. Madhya Pradesh
Airport: Bhopal, Jabalpur, Indore, Khajuraho
- Visitors must undergo a thermal examination at the airport.
- If they are asymptomatic, they don’t need to be quarantined. A COVID test will be done if the person is found to be symptomatic. Until the report is available, the traveler must go to institutional quarantine.
- There are no health checks or mandatory quarantine requirements in the union territory.
- But if anyone shows symptoms here must report to a state-run hospital for further examination.
Airports: Amritsar, Pathankot Ludhiana, Bathinda, Jalandhar
- While passengers must be quarantined for 14 days, they are exempt from quarantine when visiting on business.
- The person must confirm the state of health via the Aarogya Setu app or a self-declaration form.
- You will also need to register on the state COVA app, which has the necessary travel advice on COIVID-19.
Airports: Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Kishangarh
- All domestic passengers must undergo a thermal test.
- Asymptomatic passengers do not have to undergo quarantine.
- However, if a visitor is symptomatic, they must be taken to the nearest health facility.
- Visitors have to undergo thermal screening.
- Asymptomatic passengers are released from quarantine while those symptomatic passengers are taken to a medical facility.
Airports: Dehradun, Pantnagar
- To visit Uttarakhand, tourists must have an RT-PCR / TrueNAT / CBNAAT / antigen test performed no later than 96 hours prior to arrival.
- Asymptomatic patients are exempt from quarantine.
- Those who arrive without a test have the option to take the test at the airport, at the border control post, at the train station or in any other COVID test laboratory in Uttarakhand authorized by the ICMR.
17. Uttar Pradesh
Airports: Lucknow, Varanasi, Prayagraj, Gorakhpur, Agra, Kanpur
- If you plan to visit the state for less than seven days, you are exempt from mandatory quarantine provided the return is confirmed within those days.
- Passengers are expected to confirm their health status in the Aarogya Setu app or via a self-declaration form.
- You must also register on the Government Air Travel Registration website.
18. West Bengal
Airport: Bagdogra, Kolkata
- Passengers must undergo a thermal inspection upon arrival.
- Asymptomatic visitors are advised to monitor their health for at least 14 days.
- If you develop symptoms, you should notify your local doctor or state call center.
- People with mild or severe symptoms are taken to a COVID health facility.