Full-service carrier Vistara on Thursday issued a new travel advisory regarding the rescheduling of flight tickets in view of the current coronavirus outbreak.
The airline is now offering free date change till 31st Dec 2020 for the customers who booked their before 31st March 2020 for the travel up to 30th April 2020.
Here is what Vistara posted in a new Travel Advisory.
Vistara Travel Advisory
In these uncertain times, we understand if you would like to revisit your travel plans. We are offering customers who have made bookings on or before 31-Mar-20 for travel up to 30-Apr-20, the flexibility of picking an alternate date of travel till 31-Dec-20, without any change fee (fare difference applies). Your PNR has been automatically extended till 31-Dec-20 and remains valid in our system.
We request you to reach out to us only when you have a firm alternate date of travel. We are assisting customers who have a firm reschedule date. Please call the Vistara Customer Service Center on +91 9289228888 to make changes and visit www.airvistara.com for all further updates.
We are grateful that you have continued to place your trust in us. Stay safe!
Terms and Conditions for Vistara Flight Rescheduling:
- The flexibility is offered for all bookings made on or before 31-Mar-20 for travel up to 30-Apr-20.
- One change to your booking is allowed without any re-scheduling fee. Any subsequent changes will include the regular change fee. Fare difference applies in both cases.
- Rescheduling will only be done for existing customers and the same sectors as mentioned in the original PNR.
- Other fare conditions as per the booking rules apply.
- The PNR is non-transferable/non-refundable and cannot be clubbed with any existing offer.
- For bookings made through a complimentary voucher, only one change of date is permitted.
- The upgrade vouchers used will be forfeited and changes will be done as per the original booking class.
To get travel updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at 9461777617 on Whatsapp to start.