Most countries have begun to re-open their borders to travellers across the globe. While some others are planning to follow suit after more than a year of restrictions being imposed owing to the pandemic.
In a bid to enhance their travel experience even further, IndusInd Bank has partnered with Vistara – India’s finest full-service carrier, to launch a co-branded credit card – ‘Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer’.
Aimed at discerning travellers, the all-new card has been specially curated with unmatched benefits to fulfil all their requirements. It provides the cardholders with a complimentary ‘Gold’ class membership to Club Vistara (CV), Vistara’s frequent flyer programme, under which, they can earn points on every flight. Cardholders can even redeem their earned CV points to avail of award flights. Moreover, the card also enables cashless travel for customers to destinations around the globe, while also earning CV Points on their spending.
Additionally, the card offers a host of other travel and lifestyle benefits including complimentary business class tickets on Vistara, complimentary access to over 600 airport lounges across the globe, zero foreign currency mark-up, milestone benefits as well as dining and entertainment benefits.
Speaking about the launch, Mr Soumitra Sen, Head – Consumer Bank, IndusInd Bank said,
“IndusInd Bank has always been a pioneer in bringing forth some of the most innovative propositions through its exclusive suite of credit cards. We are now delighted to collaborate with Vistara, to launch the ‘Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer’ credit card, which aims to revitalize the way India travels.”
“As the world is gradually opening up, Indians and especially millennials will look to travel for both business and pleasure. They seek a solution that offers them a combination of seamless consumer experience, best-in-class rewards, as well as world-class safety standards. This all-new card proposition fulfils each of those requirements, thereby providing customers with a hassle-free travel experience.”
Mr Vinod Kannan, Chief Commercial Officer, Vistara, said,
”We are happy to partner with IndusInd Bank to offer our customers a solution which not only enhances their travel experience but also resonates with the luxury, comfort and convenience that Vistara has become a symbol of. We are hopeful that our customers will see great value in the Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer Credit Card and enjoy its benefits as they travel around the globe with us.”
Benefits of ‘Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer’ Credit Card
- Complimentary access to over 600 airport lounges across the globe.
- Up to 5 Complimentary Business Class tickets on achieving spend milestone every year.
- Rescheduling fee waiver on direct booking of Vistara flights.
- Bespoke concierge services at the cardholder’s disposal.
- Complete waiver on fuel surcharge at any petrol pump across India.
- Lifetime waiver on late payment charges, cash withdrawal charges as well as over limit fee
- Luxury Gift vouchers worth INR 25,000 or Oberoi Hotel & Resorts Gift Voucher
- Two complimentary movie tickets of Rs. 700 each per month as well as 20% discount on events on bookmyshow.com.
- Complimentary dining vouchers worth INR 3000 twice a year
- Complimentary Personal Air Accident insurance cover of up to Rs. 2.5 crore
- Insurance against loss or delayed baggage, loss of passport, ticket as well as missed connection
Customers can apply for the ‘Club Vistara IndusInd Bank Explorer’ Credit Card’ by visiting their nearest IndusInd Bank branch.