VFS Global has issued two fresh updates informing of the resumption of Latvia Visa Application Centres in two Indian cities, Pune and Ahmedabad, beginning Friday, July 1, 2022.
It is worth mentioning that the Pune location has been closed since March 2020, while the Ahmadabad facility has been shuttered in May 2021.
“Important update for Latvia visa applicants in Pune, India From 1 July 2022, our Latvia Visa Application Centre in Pune has resumed operations, strictly by appointment only. Business hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 1 pm,” said VFS Global in an official Twitter update.
— VFS Global (@VFSGlobal) July 1, 2022Advertisement
In another update the VFS said that its Latvia Visa Application Centre in Ahmedabad has also resumed operations, strictly by appointment only and the working hours at the Ahmedabad centre will be Monday to Friday, 9 am to 2 pm.
It must be noted that the VFS has already resumed the Visa Application Centres for Latvia in Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Mumbai and New Delhi.
Information on Entry in Latvia
Information on entry and epidemiological safety measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 infection in the Republic of Latvia from March 2022.
- Persons able to present in paper form or in a smart device one of the following documents are entitled to enter the Republic of Latvia:
- Valid interoperable EU COVID -19 certificate;
- Certificate of vaccination or recovery from COVID-19 issued in USA, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia and Canada;
- Proof of negative COVID-19 test result:
- A PCR test carried out over the last 72 hours or
- An antigen test carried out over the last 48 hours