VFS Global, the world’s largest outsourcing and technology services specialist on Monday issued an update regarding the changes in the Italy Student Visa application process for applicants in the west and south India.
Italy Student Visa Process
According to the announcement, starting June 06, all applicants who wish to apply for an Italy study visa in West and South will have to submit their student visa application by following the below process;
- Book your appointment at Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad or Kochi for the submission of the visa application by using this link: Book an appointment
- Refer to the checklist.
- Complete your Video Conference interview at the visa application centre immediately after submitting the application. The interview will be conducted by an officer from the Consulate General of Italy.
It is worth noting that the Italy Study Visa option is for applicants who wish to study or do research in Italy for a duration of up to 90 days.
Important Points to Consider
- The fee for the Video Conferencing service is to be paid at the time of submission of the application.
- You can use our optional Digital Document Checking service to ensure your documentation is correct which could help in quicker processing of your application.
- Purchase of any optional services does not guarantee approval of a visa.
- Students are requested to be present 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time. Please be informed that an allotted slot cannot be rescheduled.