In order to enhance tourism in Azerbaijan, the government launched a new eVisa portal Azerbaijan eVisa | Tourist eVisa (vfsevisa.com), which became live on March 30, 2022.
The new eVisa portal was created as part of a collaboration agreement signed by VFS Global, the world’s largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide, and the E-GOV Development Center (EGDC) in the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations, which reports to the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Applications to be submitted on https://azerbaijan.vfsevisa.com/
- Simple and straight forward process in just 3 steps: Application➔ Payment ➔ Download
- Ease and flexibility of the e-visa: Standard e-visa in 3 days or Urgent e-visa in 3 hours
- More than 2,000,000 issued e-visas to Azerbaijan since 2017
- 70 eligible nationalities to travel to Azerbaijan https://azerbaijan.vfsevisa.com/who-can-apply-for-eVisa
Azerbaijan has been a popular destination for a wide range of travellers from around the world. Travellers from 70 nationalities are currently permitted to visit Azerbaijan, with travel restrictions set to be lifted for further markets in the near future.
It is worth mentioning that VFS Global is the only official and authorized partner for The Republic of Azerbaijan to offer an Azerbaijan E-VISA.
Fariz Jafarov Director of EGDC, said;
“We are delighted to partner with VFS Global in our endeavour to encourage seamless travel to Azerbaijan. We are confident that travellers across the globe would realise the advantages of e-visa service and leverage its benefits.”
Noel Swain, Business Head – Passport Services, eVisa and Tourism services, VFS Global said;
“Azerbaijan is the 64th client served by VFS Global. This mandate reiterates our proven record of nurturing trusted partnerships, excellence in business delivery and our approach to customer-centricity over the past two decades.”