National Carrier Air India will operate 13 flights from Sydney, Australia to Delhi, India under the phase 6 of the Vande Bharat Mission. All the flights are scheduled between 04th Sep and 1st Oct. 2020.
Here is the full schedule of Air India flights from Australia to India under Vande Bharat Mission Phase 6.
|Flight No.||Date||Departure||Dep Time||Arrival||Arrv Time|
The bookings of all the above-mentioned flights are open and those who wish to travel can book their flights from the Air India website, city & airport booking offices, call center, and authorized Travel agents.
#FlyAI: Under #VBM, Air India is set to operate 13 additional flights from Australia to India.
Bookings are open on
Air India website, city & airport booking offices,call centre and authorised Travel agents. pic.twitter.com/3rxR7Sf0Ys— Air India (@airindiain) August 30, 2020Advertisement
Guidelines For International Arrivals
- Passengers arriving at Delhi Airport by international flight will have to undergo 7 days of institutional quarantine at their own cost, and also 7 days of home isolation.
- If the travelers plan to stay in Delhi NCR, they will have to undergo the mandatory health screening which includes a primary screening by Airport Health Officials (APHO).
- Travelers also need to undergo a secondary screening at the Delhi Government post after which they will proceed to the approved quarantine location.
- In case, if passengers need an exemption, they can fill an exemption form and discuss their case with Government officials inside the terminal on arrival.
- Passengers include pregnant women, passengers suffering from a serious illness, and parents accompanied by children below 10 years can be considered for exemption.
We suggest you, before making any booking please check with the embassy/airline for the latest guidelines.