Nation carrier Air India and low-cost airline IndiGo has announced the cancellation of some flights from Qatar to India under Phase 5 of the Vande Bharat Mission.
This includes flights from Doha to Mangalore, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi & Lucknow, from August 3 to 9.
The Embassy of India in Qatar on their twitter handle published a list of flights cancelled by both the airline.
Air India has cancelled the following flights under the Phase 5 of Vande Bharat Mission:
- Al 0970 from Doha to Mangaluru – 3rd August 2020
- Al 1976 from Doha to Hyderabad – 5th August 2020
- Al 1982 from Doha to Bengaluru – 6th August 2020
- Al 1978 from Doha to Chennai – 7th August 2020
- Al 1970 from Doha to Delhi – 9th August 2020
Simultaneously, Indigo announced cancellation of the following flights:
- 6E 8713 from Doha to Chennai – 3rd August 2020
- 6E 8715 from Doha to Lucknow – 4th August 2020
August 2, 2020
The Embassy of India advised passengers of the above-mentioned flights to contact respective Airlines for further assistance/information.
Meanwhile, online booking for the IndiGo and Air India Express flights from Qatar to India under the Vande Bharat Mission has already started.
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Google News for the latest travel news and updates!
Also Read: Guidelines For Travel To Gulf Countries, Singapore & Malaysia