In the view of Unlock 4.0 in India, the Uttrakhand government on Saturday has issued new guidelines regarding the inter-state movement of persons, As per the It is mandatory for all inbound persons to register on the Smart City web portal prior to their travel.
“District administration shall make arrangement for the thermal screening of all inbound persons at border check posts, airport, railway stations, and border district bus stands,” the guidelines issued by Uttarakhand government on Saturday read.
“If a person is found symptomatic then antigen test to be conducted by district administration. If the antigen test comes positive then appropriate SOP shall be followed. at all times in public premises, every person will follow norms of social distancing and wearing of masks,” it read.
Unlock 4.0 Guidelines For travel to Uttarakhand
- Tourist coming to Uttarakhand by all modes of transportation, registration is MANDATORY on the Smart City web portal smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in prior to their travel.
- Minimum two nights of the reservation is a must in the hotels/ Homestay.
- Tourists shall upload and bring RT-PCR/TrueNAT/CBNAAT/ Antigen test (negative report) done not earlier than 96 hours before the arrival to the Uttarakhand border. In case they are coming without a COVID test report, they will have an option of paid Antigen Testing either at the Border Check Post, Airport. Railway stations or at any other ICMR authorized COVID testing lab in Uttarakhand.
- The respective Hotels can also tie-up with private labs to provide COVID test facility at their Hotels on a payment basis. It shall be the responsibility of the Hotel Management to ensure that before tourists are allowed to Check-in, COVID Test has been done.
- If the tourist is found COVID positive then the hotel management shall intimate the District Administration immediately. District administration shall make an arrangement to check randomly the reports submitted by the tourist with the hotel management.
Revised orders are issued for Unlock 4 in Uttarakhand, which will come into effect from September 21 onwards. Under this, many concessions are given to those who are going to be visiting the state.
Those carrying a 96-hour negative test report of the coronavirus infection, won’t be required to quarantine themselves. Also, the district administration will arrange for the thermal screening of those who don’t carry a negative test report.