The Ministry of Home and Affairs on Saturday announced guidelines for Unlock 4 in the country, in the latest guidelines metro train services which is suspended since March 22 due to the wake of Covid-19 outbreak, will be allowed to resume services from September 7 in a graded manner.
Apart from the resumption of Metro services, public gatherings including social, academic, sports, entertainment, political, cultural and religious, will be permitted from September 21 with a ceiling of 100 persons.
Here’s what is allowed in Unlock 4:
- Metro train services will be allowed to operate from September 7 in a graded manner.
- Social, academic, sports, entertainment, cultural, religious and political functions and other congregations will be permitted with a ceiling of 100 persons, with effect from September 21.
- Open air theatres will be permitted to open with effect from September 21.
- From September 21, outside containment zones, States/ UTs may permit up to 50 per cent of teaching and non-teaching staff to be called to the schools at a time for online teaching/ tele- counselling and related work.
- There shall be no restriction on inter-State and intra-State movement of persons and goods. No separate permission/ approval/ e-permit will be required for such movements.
What remains closed:
- Schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutions will continue to remain closed for students and regular class activity up to September 30.
- Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres will continue to remain closed.
- International air travel, except as permitted by MHA, to remain suspended.