United Airlines, a major American airline last week announced a new daily non-stop flight between New Delhi, the capital of India, and Chicago, United States.
As per the schedule posted by the airline, it will operate UA713 from Delhi (DEL) which departs on 01:55 and the same will arrive at Chicago (ORD) at 06:15, while returning UA712 departs from Chicago (ORD) at 18:25 and will reach Delhi at 20:10 on next day.
United will deploy its 787-9 Dreamliner on Delhi (DEL) – Chicago (ORD) route.
United Airlines Delhi-Chicago Flight Schedule
|Delhi (DEL)||Chicago (ORD)||UA713||01:55||06:15||787-9 Dreamliner|
|Chicago (ORD)||Delhi (DEL)||UA712||18:25||20:10 +1||787-9 Dreamliner|
Moreover, the airline has also plan to operate a daily non-stop flight between Bengaluru and San Francisco starting from 30th May 2021.
Currently the airline has following connectivity’s from India:
- DEL–EWR, 777-300ER, Daily
- DEL–SFO, 787-9, Daily
- DEL–ORD, 787-9, Daily
- BOM–EWR, 777-300ER, Daily
- BLR–SFO, 787-9, Daily from 30th May 2021
U.S. Entry Requirements
From January 26, 2020 the U.S. CDC requires all travelers, including U.S. citizens, who fly to or transit through the U.S. from international destinations, to provide proof of either a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery.
- A new CDC order requires proof of a negative COVID-19 test for all air passengers departing for the U.S. from any international location for travel starting January 26.
- International flights scheduled to arrive in the U.S. on or after January 26 at 12:00 am.
- Travelers age 2 and older must show proof of a negative molecular COVID-19 test (such as PCR or LAMP) or antigen test. Test must be taken no more than three calendar days prior to departure. Where we have contact information, international inbound customers will receive advance communication from United regarding the negative test requirement. Customers will be responsible for the cost of any tests.
- Every customer must also complete a passenger disclosure and attestation form prior to departure. The form can be found on the CDC website and will also be available at the departure airport. Please encourage customers to print and complete prior to arriving at the airport.
- A COVID-19 vaccination does not exempt customers from the testing requirement.
- Passengers transiting the U.S. on the way to another country must still meet this requirement.
- Customers on separate PNRs will need to have a test taken within three calendar days of their flight to the U.S.