If you are planning a trip to the UAE or already have plans, this article is a must-read because the Emirates is all set to roll out its advanced visa system, which will go into effect on Monday, October 3.
The new visa rules were announced last month, and they include a 10-year expanded golden visa scheme, a five-year green residency favourable to skilled workers, and a new multiple-entry tourist visa allowing them to stay in the country for up to 90 days.
These changes could have a significant impact on both tourists and job seekers in the UAE. These visa rules apply to entry visas for job exploration, visit visas, multi-entry tourist visas, and other visas in order to make the country more appealing to skilled expatriates.
UAE New Visa Rules
These new entry permits and visa rules will make it easier for expatriates to apply for different types of visas in order to explore the UAE as a preferred tourist destination. The following are ten key points regarding the UAE’s new immigration and visa policies.
1. The five-year green visa, under the UAE’s new immigration laws, will allow foreigners to sponsor themselves without the assistance of UAE nationals or their employers. This visa is open to freelancers, skilled workers, and investors.
2. According to the most recent amendment Green card holders can now sponsor their own family members.
3. As per the new rules, a green card holder will have up to six months to renew their permit after it expires.
4. The golden visa also offers a 10-year extended residency option. Golden visas are available to investors, business owners, and people with exceptional talent.
5. Holders of a golden visa may also sponsor their children and relatives.
6. After the holder of a golden visa passes away, their family members may continue to reside in the UAE as long as the visa is still in effect.
7. The benefit of having 100% ownership of their business will also be available to holders of golden visas under the new immigration regulations.
8. According to the new regulations, visitors with tourist visas can stay in the UAE for 60 days.
9. Visitors can stay in the UAE for up to 90 days straight with a five-year multi-entry tourist visa.
10. Additionally, professionals will be able to look for jobs in the UAE without a sponsor or host thanks to the job exploration visa.