UAE residents who are currently stranded in India are permitted to fly back to the UAE on Vande Bharat flights operated by Air India and Air India Express under an agreement between the civil aviation authorities of both countries.
With the Vande Bharat Mission evacuation flights, only residents of the United Arab Emirates with ICA approval can return on the outward journey from India to the United Arab Emirates to the United Arab Emirates. The Indian national airline Air India tweeted on Thursday.
“This arrangement will be operational for a period of 15 days from July 12 to July 26, 2020,” said the airline in a tweet.
Commenting on the re-launch of flights to the UAE, an Air India official in Dubai told Khaleej Times, “The flights to the UAE will operate from all cities from where Vande Bharat Mission repatriation flights are operating.”
The returning passengers must meet the following criteria, the airline said:
1. Have a valid ICA / GDRFA General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs approval
2. Passengers are required to carry Covid-19 negative test result of the PCR test conducted not more than 96 hours before departure.
3. Submit health declaration form (click here)
4. Download the Covid-19 – DXB Smart App.
5. Submit quarantine undertaking form (click here)