Outbound travel to UAE from India is suspended until 15th July 21, and may be extended for a further period if necessity arises.
This is not applicable for UAE nationals, holders of UAE Golden Visas and members of diplomatic missions who comply with the revised published Covid-19 protocols.
Inbound travel to India is permitted from/via UAE, however Passengers who have transited through India in the last 14 days wont be accepted.
- IndiGo Airlines
- SpiceJet Airlines
- Air India
- GoAir Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- Air Arabia
- Qatar Airways
- Fly Dubai
Eligible Travelers To UAE
- Members of diplomatic missions, holders of UAE golden visa, UAE nationals, passengers exempted and/or granted permission to enter the UAE by the appropriate authorities.
- As well as passengers travelling on a business flight who have a valid COVID 19 PCR test certificate. Abu Dhabi – UAE nationals, residents and others seeking visa on arrival.
Eligible Travelers To India
- Indian nationals stranded in UAE, all Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders holding UAE passports.
- All Foreign Nationals on work permit and Business visitors
Protocols For Travelling To UAE
- Mandatory RT-PCR negative report 48hr before departure for DUBAI, Sharjah and ABU DHABI. Children under 12 years exempted from test. The certificate issued shall be duly signed and stamped by relevant authorized lab and must be in English or Arabic, must have QR code on original report. Transiting Dubai RT-PCR with 72hr prior departure is accepted, further destination countries’ rule would apply.
- Rapid Antigen or Rapid PCR test at the airport prior to departure
- AED 2000 to be carried otherwise travel can be offloaded or deported from UAE.
- Passengers must undergo COVID-19 PCR testing on arrival in Dubai, followed by two other PCR tests on the 4th day and 8th day of their quarantine period.
- Dubai App – COVID-19 Dubai Smart App Android & iOS versions of the App. Sharjah and Abu Dhabi to download- ALHOSN APP.
- Passengers must sign an indemnity document for a 10-day home or hotel quarantine, starting from the day of arrival.
Protocols For Travelling To India
- RT-PCR Test mandatory 72 hr prior to departure
- Submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal and upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report.
- Exemption form required only in case of exigency due to the death in the family, to be applied online at least 72 hours prior boarding
- At Maharashtra Mandatory 7days IQ followed by 7days HQ
- Registration Mandatory for OCI card Holder with Indian embassy
- Dubai – 10-day home or hotel quarantine, starting from the day of arrival.
- Sharjah – Home quarantine for 10 days upon arrival
- Abu Dhabi –10 Days Quarantine
- India – 14 Days HQ “Mandatory RT-PCR negative certificate” “7 Days paid IQ at Maharashtra Mandatory” (State wise rules differs)
Relevant Forms And Registration Links
- HEALTH_DECLARATION_FORM.pdf (dcaa.gov.ae)