Turkish Airlines on Monday says it is offering a 40% discount on all Business and Economy Class flights for health care workers across the globe.
The campaign was aimed at people who are working selflessly to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to the airline, up to three people traveling with a health care worker would be able to benefit from the discount, the airline said.
|Campaign registration period||8 June 2020 – 18 July 2020|
|Ticketing period||8 June 2020 – 1 August 2020|
|Traveling period||8 June 2020 – 31 May 2021|
The tickets must be purchased before Aug. 1 for flights before May 31, 2021.
✈️— Turkish Airlines (@TurkishAirlines) June 8, 2020
We are forever thankful to health workers!
Now it’s time to enjoy the privileges of flying with 40% discount for health workers and their loved ones.
To get benefit from the campaign:
- Register to be a Miles&Smiles member. If you are already a member, please proceed to Step 2.
- Click on the “Register to Campaign” button and tick the “New Feedback” option at the bottom of the page you are directed to.
- At the bottom of this section, you can find “Exclusive for Healthcare Professionals”. You can reach the registration form through this part of the page.
- Enter your details on the registration form and upload your healthcare professional ID card to the system.
- Within 3 days after your information is approved, your promo code will be sent to the e-mail registered to your Miles&Smiles membership account.
- When you purchase your ticket via our online channels, the discount will be applied during the payment process by entering the promo code in the related section.
Turkish airline companies resumed domestic flights last week. International flights are scheduled to resume gradually as of June 10
For more details on this campaign please visit : Turkish Airlines