Thomas Cook (India) Ltd and SOTC Travel Ltd have partnered with ICMR accredited medical centers across India and are the first travel providers to offer seamless, end-to-end COVID negative certification services.
This groundbreaking customer support initiative is an extension of Thomas Cook & SOTC’s Assured Safe Travel program in collaboration with Apollo Clinics, which ensures meticulous health and safety protocols – at every stage of the customer journey.
Also Read – State-Wise Regulations For Air Travel
Providing this first-of-its-kind service, Thomas Cook refers to this initiative as an extension of their Assured Safe Travel Program in partnership with Apollo Clinics.
The Thomas Cook & SOTC COVID-negative certification services include:
- Assistance on requirements/procedures for COVID testing via ICMR accredited centres
- Information on multiple locations / options available for the test
- Scheduling appointment for the test pan India
- Making payment to the medical centre on behalf of the customer
- Coordination between customer and medical centre for end-to-end process
- Test report sent on email
- Contactless facilitation and support across India
- Test by renowned ICMR accredited medical centres, ensuring safety and health protocols
- Wide range of centres available pan India – conveniently located close to work/ residence
- Appointment as per customer convenience with home service available
- Report results received between 24 to 48 hours
- Emergency guidance available on WhatsApp, call and email
How To Use The Service?
The simple 2 step process:
- Contact Thomas Cook/SOTC: online via thomascook.in/ sotc.in; email [email protected] or call 9321582599 (9 am – 6.30 pm, Monday – Saturday)
- Select your preference of lab visit or home service and a date-time basis the specific certification requirement (48 – 96 hours prior departure basis country/organization protocols)
Rajeev Kale, President & Country Head – Holidays, MICE, Visa, Thomas Cook (India) Ltd. said:
“In yet another pioneering initiative to support our customers during these challenging times, we are delighted to announce our tie-up with renowned ICMR accredited medical centres to manage a smooth and seamless end-to-end process with contactless COVID-negative certification services – across India.”
He further added,
“Our expertise ensures that we manage all the complexities of the process seamlessly – be it the specific formats, differing time frames required by each authority and coordination between the medical centres – to deliver a delightful, hassle-free experience for all our customers.”
Daniel D’souza, President & Country Head, Leisure, SOTC Travel said…
“As hygiene and safety have become vital factors for Indian travellers, our priority has been to ensure that our customers feel safe and comfortable while traveling with us.
In aiming to ensure health and safety for travellers, we are pleased to associate with ICMR accredited labs across India to provide a first of its kind contactless COVID-negative certification.
This would certainly go a long way in easing the current concerns of travellers and build trust and confidence.
The seamless, end to end COVID-negative certification services, guarantee the necessary sanitary measures and will assure travellers of hygiene standards thus rebuilding confidence in a hassle-free journey for all our customers.”Advertisement
Wear Mask. Follow Social Distancing. Stay Healthy. Stay Safe.