The Royal Thai Embassy in New Delhi, India on Monday announced that it will resume the issuance of COE for non-Thai nationals.
It is worth mentioning that the embassy on 25 April 2021 announced the suspension of COE issuance for non-Thai nationals traveling from India to Thailand.
The recent announcement by the Thai Embassy stated;
- The Embassy will resume the issuance of COE for non-Thai nationals as follows.
- Diplomats and International Organization officers who are working in Thailand and their family members.
- Businessmen or experts as per request or approval from Thai authorities or chief executive officers of companies with large amount of investment in Thailand.
- Non-Thai nationals who have family members residing in Thailand at the time of applying for COE.
- Please note that COE issuance for the persons in No. 1.2 and 1.3 is subject to the approval from the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) hence may take longer time than usual.
- The Embassy will resume visa service for all types of visas except tourist visa. To apply for visa please contact VFS Global or BLS International.