Low-cost airline Spicejet on Thursday announced that the airline is starting processing a full refund of bookings which is cancelled due to lockdown 2.
As per the recent DGCA guidelines for refunds, all new bookings made between 25 March 2020 and 14 April 2020 for travel date between 25 March 2020 and 3 May 2020 are eligible for a full refund.
Process of Getting Full Refund of Spicejet Tickets
- Passengers may also request refunds by quoting their PNR via the 24/7 Live Chat option available on www.spicejet.com or by writing to us at [email protected]
- Passengers who booked directly with SpiceJet will be refunded within three weeks to their respective mode of payment.
- Passengers who booked by other sources are requested to get in touch with their respective source of booking.
Spicejet share this information in a tweet.
On the other side, Indigo has already started the refund process a day before Spicejet announce it.
Other Indian airlines are still not announced anything about the full refund of flight tickets.
All the other passengers who are not eligible for a full refund will get credit shell or credit note as per the previous policies of the respective airline.
To get travel updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at 9461777617 on Whatsapp to start.
- IndiGo – Process for Credit Shell Utilization
- SpiceJet – Process for Credit Shell Utilization
- GoAir Advisory for Cancellation and Reschedule of Flights
- AirAsia – How to make full use of your Credit Account