No-frills carrier SpiceJet has recently resumes its flights operation between Delhi and Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh with two daily flights.
The announcement comes after the Himachal Pradesh govt announced that inter-state travelers will not require to show a negative RT-PCR test to enter into the state.
“Himachal’s mountains are calling! We’re thrilled to resume flight operations between Delhi & Dharamshala starting 20th June, 2021. We urge you to follow local guidelines, take all precautions & travel responsibly,” said SpiceJet in a Tweet.
SpiceJet Flights Between Delhi and Dharamshala
|Departure||Dep. Time||Arrival||Arr. Time||Frequency||Eff. Dates|
Guidelines For Tourists Visiting the Himachal Pradesh
- According to the latest guidelines, RT-PCR tests are no longer required to enter the hill station.
- Section 144 has also been lifted.
- 5 PM to 5 AM COVID-related curfew will remain in place.
- Visitors entering the state will be required to strictly adhere to the Safety and Hygiene guidelines that have been issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs & Tourism Department.
- Also, hotels operating during this time should not operate assembly halls, swimming pools, and auditoriums.