Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. announced it will extend its global cruise suspension through the end of July.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. has decided to extend the suspension of most sailings through July 31, 2020, with the exception of sailings from China, which will be suspended through the end of June.
The cruise line has updated its date to resume service to be August 1, 2020.
Guests on cancelled sailings between June 12 – July 31, 2020 have the choice of a 100% refund, 125% future cruise credit, or to use Lift & Shift and move the sailing to next year.
- This amount will be based on customer’s total cruise fare paid (or Cruisetour, if applicable). And, we’re giving you a little extra, knowing that this is such a unique circumstance.
- Royal Caribbean will automatically issue you your Future Cruise Credit (FCC) via email. So, there’s nothing for you to do! You can expect to receive your FCC by:
- Monday, April 13th, 2020, if your sail date was on or before April 10th, 2020, or on Ovation of the Seas April 11th, 2020, Radiance March 14th, 2020, Jewel of the Seas March 19th – May 5th, 2020, and all April 2020 Spectrum of the Seas sailings.
- Monday, April 30th, 2020, if your sail date was April 11th – May 11th, 2020, including Alaska sailings departing May 12th – June 30th 2020, Empress of the Seas June 1st, 2020 & June 12th, 2020 sailings, and May 2020 Voyager of the Seas sailings (excluding May 25th, 2020 sailing).
- Friday, May 22nd, 2020, if your sail date was on or after May 12th, 2020.
- Tuesday, June 30th, 2020, if you sail date was between June 12th – July 31st, 2020 (excluding Vision of the Seas June 13th, 2020 and Anthem of the Seas June 20th, 2020 sailings).
- Please know, taxes & fees and any RoyalUp upgrades will be automatically refunded. You can expect to see these in 45 days.
To get travel updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at 9461777617 on Whatsapp to start.