In view of coronavirus surge across the state, the Govt. of Rajasthan on Wednesday impose a 6 am to 6 pm night curfew in all the cities starting from 16th April till 30th April.
Earlier the Rajasthan Govt has imposed restrictions between 8 PM and 6 AM in 9 cities which include Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Dungarpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, and Abu Road.
As per the new guidelines issued by the Rajasthan govt, Business institutions and markets will be closed at 5 pm All government offices (Except all offices related to Covid Management, War room, Control room) will be open till 4 pm.
Moreover, Now only 50 guests can be invited to weddings, following the Covid-19 Guidelines. All types of public events, religious events, rallies, processions will be banned. Also, there will be a ban on cinema halls, theaters, amusement parks.
New Covid-19 Guidelines In Rajasthan
- Night curfew in urban areas from 6 in the morning to 6 in the morning.
- Business institutes and markets will be closed at 5 pm.
- All state offices will open till 4 pm.
- All educational, coaching institutes, and libraries are closed.
- In a private event, not more than 50 guests will be allowed.
- It is required to give information to the Subdivision Magistrate regarding marriage.
- No more than 20 persons will be allowed at the funeral.
- The public social, religious, procession, ban on the festival.
- The Cinema hall, theater, the amusement park will remain closed.
- All swimming pools and gyms will not be allowed to open.
- All restaurants, clubs will only be open with a 50% capacity.
- Restaurants, clubs will have to follow the night curfew rule.
- Take away from restaurants, home delivery will be allowed till 8 pm.
- RT-PCR test report before 72-hour required for travelers from other states.
- Educational institutions will be able to open for 10th and 12th practical examinations.
- Study in medical and nursing colleges will remain the same.
- Online and distance learning will continue.