The Rajasthan Govt on Sunday has imposed a two-week-long strict lockdown in the state starting from April 19 to May 3.
The decision comes after the daily new cases in Rajasthan have crossed the 10,000 marks for the first time since the Coronavirus pandemic began.
The Rajasthan Govt. has termed the new restrictions till May 3 as ‘Jan Anushashan Pakhwara’ (Public Discipline Fortnight).
It must be noted that during the ‘Jan Anushashan Pakhwara’ essential services like State and Central Government Offices, Health Services, Mandis, Groceries, Dairies, Ration Shops, etc. will remain open.
Here is the detailed guidelines issued by the Rajasthan Govt
- Only essential services including banks, dairy shops, grocery stores, and pharmacies will be allowed to operate.
- Vegetables, fruits, milk, and grocery items will be sold in shops till 7 pm. LPG, gas and petrol pump services, as well as sweet shops and food takeaway, will be operational till 8 pm.
- In order to prevent the migration of people, industrial units will also be allowed to function during the lockdown.
- Electronic and print media employees will be exempted on showing their identity cards.
- Those who are traveling by train, bus, or flight will be allowed to move on showing their travel tickets.