India low-cost carrier Air India Express on Wednesday informed that Qatar has further relaxed the Covid-19 related restrictions for its international travelers with immediate effect.
As per the details shared by the airline; All Resident Permit (RP) holders who are fully vaccinated or have completely recovered from Covid-19 have been exempted from the pre-travel RT-PCR and also quarantine upon arrival.
Unvaccinated RP holders traveling from India must;
- Carry pre-travel negative RT PCP result of test taken within 48 hrs of departure;
- Undergo 5-day hotel quarantine; and
- Take Rapid Antigen test 5 days after arrival.
Visitors (all new visa holders) from India, who are fully vaccinated and are recovered from COVID-19 must;
- Carry negative results of RT-PCR tests done within 48 hrs of time of departure and…
- Undergo 1-day hotel quarantine.
It must be noted that all unvaccinated visitors from India are not permitted to enter Qatar.
According to a notification issued by the country’s Ministry of Public Health, It has kept the sanctions intact for the visitors on new Visa holders from India. It is mandatory for them to carry an RT-PCR report generated within 48 hours of departure and a one-day hotel quarantine.
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Google News for the latest travel news and updates!